Reputable Rural Bank invites applications from suitably qualified Ghanaians for the position of: General Manager Job Description
• To assist the Board in the formulation of policies
• To prepare corporate plans and annual budgets for approval by the board and to ensure that set targets are achieved.
• To provide technical and operational leadership and direction for the achievement of the objectives of the Bank
• To be accountable to the Board for the day-to-day management and administration of the operations of the Bank.
• Plan, organise, implement, monitor and evaluate all Bank activities
• To ensure the preparation of accurate weekly, monthly and quarterly prudential returns and their timely submission to the ARB Apex Bank, the Bank of Ghana and other stakeholders.
• To be responsible for the effective supervision of staff
• Co-ordinate and control operational activities between head-office and the agencies
• Undertake any duties that may be assigned by the Board of the Bank to ensure the sustainability of the Bank.
• The person must have a track record of successfully turned around a Rural Bank in difficult situation. Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of University Degree in a relevant field from a recognized institution, or professional qualification in any relevant discipline,
• At least 10 years of work experience in the Banking Industry, 5 of which must be at the managerial level. (Rural Banking is an advantage).
• Demonstrate business acumen, high level of integrity, managerial and interpersonal skills
• Computer proficiency is a basic requirement and knowledge in T24 emerge Banking software will be an advantage. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Applications, accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, photocopies of certificates, names and addresses of three (3) referees and contact telephone/fax/e-mail addresses should be forwarded to the Board Secretary through the email address below [email protected] Closing Date:
30 October, 2020