MAIN FUNCTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for the delivery of commercial budget, Commercial Key Performance Indicators and commercial reporting
• Develop relevant short- & long-term Business Plans
• Prepare forecasts and budget on an annual and/or monthly basis as required
• Ensure that all commercial opportunities are being clearly identified and pursued.
• Develop and negotiate new business opportunities from existing and new clients.
• Identify key areas of opportunity and business growth
• Provide market intelligence that will input business planning and budgeting requirements for the Business Unit and gain knowledge and understanding of our competitors
• Building and maintaining relationships with a predetermined portfolio of customer accounts
• Managing successful internal relationships with all Atlantic Concrete company personnel.
• To forge relationships beyond immediate account portfolio with key influencers in order to gather market and commercial intelligence.
• Ensure the customer service expectations are met through influence by developing a service excellence ethos.
• Ensure understanding of the range of concrete products produced by operating unit and its capabilities and capacity.
• To demonstrate effective leadership in Health & Safety and Environmental knowledge to maintain the highest standards and industry best practice in compliance with all relevant legislation and standards to ensure that the business operates within the parameters of all licenses, permits and consents.
• Ensure all employees within area of responsibility fully understand the work outputs and standards of quality that are required and that the performance of each employee is regularly reviewed.
• Ensure a highly-motivated workforce exists by effective performance management including recruitment and selection, and by providing continuous training and the opportunity for continuous development and succession planning at all levels General
• Develop and deploy marketing strategies including identification, organization and attendance at relevant conferences and seminars.
• Conduct such relationships within the industry, trade and professional associations as are necessary to further the company reputation and always give special consideration to the public image and standing of Atlantic Concrete with clients, employees and the public
• Conduct every-day work activities in accordance with LMI Holdings core values and maintain the highest standards of ethics and corporate compliance at all times.
• To promote the use of safe, sustainable, innovative in-house solutions and value management wherever possible
• Support and take an active part, where appropriate, in the company-wide drive for excellence and business improvement
• Carry out other related duties as and when required by the CEO Qualification Required & Experience Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required
• A good 1st degree in Engineering or relevant social sciences. Possession of a degree in Business Administration or equivalent is an advantage.
• Proficiency in computers and Microsoft Office Suite
• Demonstrated capacity of being a high performer
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to manage teamwork
• A minimum of eight (8) years relevant working experience of which five (5) years should be at engineering supervision /management position in a reputable organization
• Experience in working with government, development organizations and knowledge of energy sector in Ghana is desirable
• Work in consultation with the Legal department and General Managers of various subsidiaries in preparing the Group’s products purchase agreements.
• Responsible for the managing of operational cost for the department, Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to: [email protected] Closing Date:
31 December, 2020