A reputable financial institution in the Eastern Region of Ghana is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of: Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Implement policies and directives of the Board of Directors
• Lead in the development of a 5-year Strategic Plan; Oversee its implementation and delivery of the bank’s operational plans.
• Provide strategic leadership and guidance to all departments and branches ensuring that excellent services are provided to customers of the bank.
• Set priorities and ensure the judicious use and management of the bank’s assets.
• Develop strategies to reduce operational costs and oversee the implementation of sound financial discipline to ensure that the bank is profitable in its operations.
• Direct the modernization of the bank by introducing and implementing new computerized processing systems and business development schemes.
• Ensure the operations of the bank fully comply with all regulatory requirements of the Bank of Ghana and other relevant bodies and entities.
• Present budgets for approval by the Board of Directors and ensure the management of the bank’s resources within budgetary guidelines.
• Compile the results of key performance indicators (KPI’s) with analyses and trends and submit monthly reports to the Board of Directors for decision making.
• Create a favorable employee relations environment through effective communication and communication lines. Qualification Required & Experience
• First degree in Banking/Finance/Accounting/Management or other related fields.
• Post graduate qualification and/or membership of professional bodies like (ICA, ACCA, and ACIB) will be an advantage.
• A minimum of ten (10) years working experience in banking with at least eight (8) years at senior management level.
• Must be a self-starter, highly organized and be able to manage projects without close supervision.
• Demonstrated knowledge of public administration and corporate governance frameworks.
• Excellent knowledge of enacted laws and regulations affecting the business of banking in Ghana.
• Be able to manage relations on behalf of the board through engagement with all key stakeholders.
• Strong leadership, supervision and interpersonal skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Good analytical, problem solving, decision making and presentation skills.
• Good knowledge in core banking and other application software.
• Strong desktop computing skills including the full bouquet of Microsoft Office program
• Excellent knowledge inT-24 software Location:
Eastern Region How To Apply For The Job
Applications together with CV’s, copies of certificates should be sent to: [email protected]
Additionally, candidates shall be expected to do a fifteen (15) minutes presentation of their vision and strategies to improve the fortunes of the bank within the short and long term. Closing Date:
30 June, 2021 NB:
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.