The Methodist Church Ghana invites applications from qualified persons for the positions of: General Manager (Freeman Methodist Guest House LTD) Position Description
• The General Manager (GM), of FMGHL shall be responsible to the Board for advisory functions, strategic planning, growth, direction and overall management of the company
• Introducing new perspectives and ideas for business development to grow the company and to offer good returns to the stakeholder
• Developing high quality business strategies and plans and ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
• Setting targets, monitoring and controlling performance of all departments to achieve the corporate vision, goals, overall strategy and mission of the company.
• Building the necessary human resource capacity within the strategic functions of the company
• Advising the board on new investment ventures the company should venture into.
• Review of technical, commercial, financial and other reports to advance the business and increase profits
• Represent the company as required at stakeholders forums, important functions and industry event.
• Enforce adherence to legal requirements and in-house policies to maintain the company's legality and business ethics
• Build trust and excellent relations with key partners, stakeholders and shareholders
• Maintain a deep knowledge of the hospitality industry in Ghana and worldwide
• Report quarterly and as requested to the Board on performance results Qualification Required & Experience
• Master's Degree in Business Administration, Finance and Investments, Project Management, Marketing or relevant fields
• A second degree in Hospitality Management or related field will be an added advantage
• Proven track record in managerial positions for at least 5 years (i.e significant experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision) and an entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
• Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
• Team player
• Very innovative
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Excellent in-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices Salary and Conditions of Service:
Kumasi How To Apply For the Job
Interested candidates should send their applications to the following address: [email protected] Closing Date:
04 December, 2021