Matrix Innovation Ltd, a reputable AgroSciences firm based in Accra, is looking for a self-motivated and results-driven general manager to direct and manage our organization's business activities, as well as develop and implement effective business strategies and programs. Basic Job Description
• The general manager's responsibilities will include allocating budget resources, developing policies, coordinating business operations, monitoring, and motivating employees, managing operational costs, ensuring good customer service, improving administration processes, engaging with vendors, hiring, and training employees, identifying business opportunities, and monitoring financial activities. General Manager Responsibilities:
• Overseeing daily business operations.
• Developing and implementing growth strategies.
• Ensure that all best practices are in place for effective running of business.
• Ensure effective compliance and controls for the business's operations.
• Work with other executives and functional heads to put corporate strategies into action.
• Report progress on strategic initiatives and highlight challenges or opportunities to key stakeholders to evaluate progress and obtain support on important issues as needed.
• Training low-level managers and staff.
• Creating and managing budgets.
• Hiring employees.
• Evaluating performance and productivity.
• Analysing accounting and financial data.
• Researching and identifying growth opportunities.
• Generating reports and giving presentations. Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in Agribusiness management.
• Must have knowledge in the Agrochemical or similar products is an advantage.
• 5 years’ working experience with 3 years or more proven experience as a General Manager or similar executive role in the Agribusiness space.
• Good knowledge of different business functions.
• Strong leadership qualities. Requirement
• Excellent people skills to manage individuals, teams, function, and direct reports to remain motivated and to deliver great results
• High business acumen to make right decisions for the organization, select the best options out of possibilities and aptitude to solve problems
• Exemplary work ethics high integrity to provide the moral compass for operations functions, team, and individuals
• Takes responsibilities for key initiatives, shows clear ownership and leadership
• Track record of consistently delivering great results and standards in a high-pressure environment
• Proactive self-starter with strong drive who takes initiatives and leads others to do the same
• Committed to achieving results and willing to work diligently to deliver goals and objectives
• Meticulous attention to detail. Salary:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Send CV and application letter to: [email protected] Please note we do not provide accommodation
We receive large volumes of applications so only applicants who meet the requirements will be contacted after 2 weeks of receipt. Closing Date:
03 March, 2022