A leading Real Estate company is seeking to recruit for the following positions: General Manager
• This role is responsible for planning and directing the daily operations of commercial, residential, and industrial properties to meet the financial objectives of the owners and management. This role requires a working knowledge of business, management, finance, accounting, real estate, information technology, and project management to successfully perform the diverse tasks associated with this job.
General Role Includes
• Ensure smooth operation of various processes that contribute to the total success of facilities and operational management of the company.
• Design strategies to ensure revenue growth through property rentals.
• Control budgets, optimize expenses and provide annual budgeting and cash flow projections for each property.
• Responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensuring that buildings and facilities maintain prime standards.
• Develop initiatives together with homeowners that are strategic to the Company’s profitability.
• Keep up with current market trends in the Real Estate industry.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in Sales and Marketing/Land Economy, Estate management, or in a related field.
• Proven experience as a General Manager or similar executive role.
• Knowledge of business processes and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations, etc.).
• Strong analytical ability with excellent communication, organizational, and leadership skills.
• International work experience will be an added advantage.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should please apply with their CVs stating the position applying for as the subject to:
31 March, 2022