Gbi Rural Bank Limited
Banking / Finance
Job Vacancy For General Manager At Gbi Rural Bank Limited (Hohoe, Volta Region)
The above rural bank is currently going through a complete overhaul and resuscitation. The bank therefore is seeking to employ highly motivated, dynamic honest and experienced individuals to form its management team to turnaround operations within the shortest possible time.:- General Manager
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• To act as a liaison between the Board of Directors and the Operational Team.
• Ensure that laws, regulation and statutory directives from the Board, the Bank of Ghana and the ARB Apex Bank Ltd. are complied with.
• Ensure the preparation of the banks strategic plans and annual budgets.
• Revision of tariffs in consultation with the board to ensure that the rates are competitive.
• Ensure the effectiveness of the marketing and operational strategies of the bank.
• Agencies visitation and reports on their performance to the Board.
• Management of the banks Human Capital.
• Analyse the training needs of the staff and recommend appropriately to the board.
• To ensure that discretionary limits approved by the Board for Management in respect of credits and expenditures are respected.
• Approval/rejection/of loan applications that have been processed/appraised by the Credit/Project Officer.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A University degree in Banking and Finance, Management, Accounting, Marketing or Social Sciences.
• Good knowledge of commercial and rural banking with at least eight (8) years working experience
• Must have attained Managerial Status at the last place of work.
• Good communication and self management skills.
• Good knowledge about the Bank of Ghana Prudential Returns.
• Good knowledge about Microsoft office applications and T24.
Location: Hohoe, Volta Region
How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons should send a current resume, copies of relevant certificates and cover letter to:
P. O. Box HH389,
Closing Date: 17 December, 2015