Microfin Rural Bank Limited with its head office located at Gomoa Pomadze in the Central Region is searching for a suitable and qualified person for the following position:
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• The General Manager is the Head of the Management Staff, and accountable to the Board of Directors.
• Responsible for the day to day management of the entire operations of the Bank
• Identify the possible risks incidental to the running and management of a rural bank and develop strategies to mitigate any adverse impact.
• Responsible for increasing managements effectiveness by communicating value strategies and objectives; assigning accountabilities, planning, monitoring and performance management.
• Oversees the design, marketing, promotion and the delivery of investment and other technical banking matters and services.
• Efficiently and effectively supervise the human resources and the departments in line with current laws and regulations.
• Presents budgets for the approval of the Board and manage Bank’s resources within those budgetary guidelines.
• Ensures that the Bank’s operations comply with relevant laws.
• Develop and maintain positive corporate image of the bank.
Qualification Required & Experience
• 6 years relevant experience of which 3 years must be in a top management level particularly in a rural bank.
• An MBA will be an added advantage.
• Good interpersonal, communication, negotiation and persuasive skills.
• Proficiency in T24 Software Applications.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications.
• High level of professionalism and personal integrity
• A strategic thinker with drive
• Strong leadership and teambuilding skills
• Meeting Timelines
• Passion for microfinance
Gomoa Pomadze-Central Region
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their applications and CV with 3 professional referees to:-
The Human Resource Manager,
Microfin Rural Bank Limited
P.O Box K.U 78
or email to:
30 November, 2015
Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.