• Technology business
• Multiregulation and multifaceted stakeholder management
• Public Listed Organization
• Environmental, social and governance prioritized.
• Partnerships at the core of business practices
• Evolving customer interest (digital products & services, digital experiences, data-driven decision making, shift from share of market to share of life, non-traditional competition)
• Active media and brand reputation
Foundational Skills Proficiency Required
Strategic Planning & Thinking
• Offers unique insights based on a deep understanding of political, social, business, market, and finance trends; uses the insights to lead and influence change at strategic, tactical, team and individual levels across the organization.
• Identifies and focuses on future critical areas for the organization and devise strategy to maximize opportunity and minimize risk.
• Demonstrates critical thinking skills while considering the big picture and impact on results.
• Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of the holistic framework that component parts of a system can be understood in the context of relationships with others within the University rather than in isolation.
• Uses techniques of advanced business and organizational analysis to identify and assess problem definitions and potential solutions and compares them against predetermined criteria.
• Can create & interprets frameworks for reviewing large volumes of unorganized data.
Decision Making based on Decision Modelling
• Provides clear leadership across the organization about problem solving and strategic decision making and builds effective alliances to ensure timely action is taken.
• Consistently provides innovative solutions to increasingly complex business needs and consult appropriately with colleagues on major business decisions.
• Develop expertise in 2 or more decision modelling techniques to solve complex problems.
• Drives the development of an effective analytics strategy across the organization.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Postgraduate qualification in a related field
• Certified Marketing professionals
• Minimum six years strategic marketing experience. Technology, FMCG, financial industry, emerging markets, multicultural environment advantageous
• Proven strategic customer management, marketing management and market research experience.
• Commercial acumen including marketing concepts, digital marketing, loyalty & retention management.
• consumer marketing
• Analytical acumen and decision modelling. Google analytics and social media monitoring
• Financial acumen
• Project Management
• Stakeholder Management including vendor management.
• Knowledge in Map information Insightful Miner
• Strategy and business planning knowledge
• Strategic Skills – Global thinker, Analytical thinking, and Problem-solving abilities.
• Negotiation and Influencing Skills – Ability to handle issues with tact and diplomacy.
• Digital Acumen – Familiarity with digital platforms, tools, and terminology
• Customer Centricity – Internal and External across various touch points.
• Ability to manage self and team performance, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability.
• Energy & Drive – Innovative, takes initiative, results oriented and develops self consistently.
• Empowers team to deliver on targets through promoting interaction, cohesion, and synergy.
• Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, excellent negotiation skills, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports.
• Change Maker – Adapting to and influencing change when appropriate or necessary.
• Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings.
• Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively.
• Organisational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, presentation skills, commitment to the organization.
• Initiative and enthusiasm, and the ability to multi-task
• Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified applicants should indicate vacancy number Ref no: MTN-MKT-ADTRACK0015
as the email subject and ensure that CVs are saved in their names. Applications without the subject and CVs saved in their names will automatically be disqualified.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
28 March, 2023
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted