As the General Manager HR and Admin you will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer. Your duties include but not limited to:
• Selection and engagement of staff, provision of job candidates by screening, interviewing, and testing applicants: notifying existing staff of internal opportunities: maintaining personnel records: obtaining temporary staff from agencies.
• Orient new employees by providing orientation information packets: reviewing company policies: gathering withholding and other payroll information: explaining and obtaining signatures for benefit programs.
• Ensuring training and development, performance appraisal, employee welfare, resolving employees’ grievances, salary increment, counseling employees, employee retention, statutory compliance and liaison with government officials etc.
• Administration activities like estate maintenance, security, travel and ticketing, looking after day to day office activities, record attendance and checking attendance register.
• Provision of office stationery, official stamps, accurate records tracking and stock management.
• Preparation of offer/appointment and other various letters and issue them to employees and outfits on behalf the company.
• Studying the performance of employees and motivate them accordingly.
• Identifying training needs and assessment and organizing in-house training and development of staff.
• In charge of Payroll, IRS and SSNIT issues.
• Maintaining human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases: tracking vacation, leave, and personal time.
• Recording of minutes at management level.
• In charge of monitoring of Branch performances and providing directions for attaining established branch and organization goals through active participation.
• Provide leadership, training and supervision.
• Participates in community affairs to increase the company’s visibility and to enhance new and existing business opportunities
• Any other duties assigned to by Management
Qualification Required & Experience
• The ideal candidate should have a minimum of first degree in human resources management.
• The person should have at least 5 years relevant working experience with 2 years in a senior managerial position.
• The person should have a good knowledge of the labor law and be conversant with good practices of the profession.
• The ideal applicant should be goal and result oriented person who is passionate to always make a difference.
• The ideal person should be familiar with the use of application software such as word, excel, power point, etc.
• He should have the ability to negotiate and resolve conflict at all time. He should be confident and behave professionally at all time.
How To Apply For The Job
Kindly apply to:-
10 December, 2015