As the General Manager HR and Admin you will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer. Your duties include but not limited to:
• Selection and engagement of staff, provision of job candidates by screening, interviewing, and testing applicants: notifying existing staff of internal opportunities: maintaining personnel records: obtaining temporary staff from agencies.
• Orient new employees by providing orientation information packets: reviewing company policies: gathering withholding and other payroll information: explaining and obtaining signatures for benefit programs.
• Ensuring training and development, performance appraisal, employee welfare, resolving employees’ grievances, salary increment, counseling employees, employee retention, statutory compliance and liaison with government officials etc.
• Administration activities like estate maintenance, security, travel and ticketing, looking after day to day office activities, record attendance and checking attendance register.
• Provision of office stationery, official stamps, accurate records tracking and stock management.
• Preparation of offer/appointment and other various letters and issue them to employees and outfits on behalf the company.
• Studying the performance of employees and motivate them accordingly.
• Identifying training needs and assessment and organizing in-house training and development of staff.
• In charge of Payroll, IRS and SSNIT issues.
• Maintaining human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases: tracking vacation, leave, and personal time.
• Recording of minutes at management level.
• In charge of monitoring of Branch performances and providing directions for attaining established branch and organization goals through active participation.
• Provide leadership, training and supervision.
• Participates in community affairs to increase the company’s visibility and to enhance new and existing business opportunities
• Any other duties assigned to by Management Qualification Required & Experience
• The ideal candidate should have a minimum of first degree in human resources management.
• The person should have at least 5 years relevant working experience with 2 years in a senior managerial position.
• The person should have a good knowledge of the labor law and be conversant with good practices of the profession.
• The ideal applicant should be goal and result oriented person who is passionate to always make a difference.
• The ideal person should be familiar with the use of application software such as word, excel, power point, etc.
• He should have the ability to negotiate and resolve conflict at all time. He should be confident and behave professionally at all time. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Kindly apply to:- [email protected] Closing Date:
10 December, 2015