MainOne is a leading provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions for businesses in West Africa. Our world-class submarine cable system running down the coast of West Africa, state of the art IP NGN network, growing regional and metro terrestrial fiber optic networks, and data center facilities enable broadband services for businesses needing solutions in West Africa. Our network is interconnected and peers with leading operators and internet exchanges worldwide to provide global reach to our customers.
• The GM Sales Ghana will develop the market in Ghana for Main One’s products and services and grow it to its full potential by meeting and/or exceeding specific growth, market share and sales targets.
• He will also be responsible for the management of the sales and marketing function for Main One Ghana including the ownership of a personal sales target
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor Degree in a relevant discipline.
• Postgraduate/relevant professional qualification will be an advantage.
• At least ten (10) years’ relevant work experience with at least five (5) years in a management role with Sales and
• Business Development responsibility.
• Must have analytical, conceptual, strategic thinking and planning abilities as well as being target driven, performance and bottom line orientated.
• Excellent prioritization and organisational skills
• Commendable Telecom Industry knowledge
• Experience in selling bandwidth capacity, Internet services products or telecommunications products
• Technical & Professional proficiency
• Presentation Skills
• Excellent Customer Service
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Negotiation Skills
• Research & writing Skills
• Problem Solving
• Relationship Management
How To Apply For The Job
Attractive remuneration packages, a pleasant working environment, and challenging career prospects await the successful candidates.
To apply, please email your curriculum vitae to:-
• Ensure you indicate YOUR NAME AND THE POSITION
you are applying for in the Subject line of the email.
• Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
11 December, 2015