Oxford Research Group (ORG) is a leading research, firm with a strong presence in all 10 regions of Ghana and parts of West Africa. ORG provides the valued insights necessary for our client to make the right and result oriented decisions. With over a decade of experience, dedicated staff and partners locally and abroad, ORG has the expertise and capacity in conducting surveys, data collection, feasibility studies, brand tracking awareness, competitor analysis etc
We seek a talented, persuasive, and passionate Grant Writer who will research and write proposals in response to RFPs. This person will work as part of a multidisciplinary team of experienced and committed people.
• Maintain and expand support for programs by overseeing execution of grants portfolio including research, prospecting, proposal and report writing
• Research, identify and qualify funding opportunities from corporate, foundation, and government sources.
• Manage efficient operational system to ensure accurate records and timely communication with funders; oversee grants calendar and maintain up-to-date database records for all institutional donors
• Develop a deep understanding of program content to ensure integrity and quality of proposal writing
• Lead proposal generation process including; coordinating with key staff to produce and submit compelling high-quality proposals
• Design accurate logic models with realistic outcomes and benchmarks
Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in grant writing with successful track record for securing significant multi-year commitments from institutional donors
• Superior knowledge of and proven experience writing proposals to large corporate, foundation and government donors, and an understanding of technical and financial requirements for large grants.
• Demonstrated superior writing, research, project management and organizational skills
• Experience crafting LOIs, concept papers, proposals, and stewardship materials with aptitude for creating budgets, designing logic models, and drafting compelling case statements
• Strong written communication skills; ability to write clear, structured, articulate, and persuasive proposals.
• Strong editing skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Knowledge of fundraising information sources.
• Experience with proposal writing and institutional donors.
• Knowledge and familiarity with research techniques for fundraising prospect research.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of two years’ experience with grant writing.
• Previous experience with non-profit fundraising.
• Experience working in deadline-driven environments.
• Able to work well in a team environment, handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
• Able to monitor and meet income goals.
How To Apply For The Job
Email CV and cover letter to:-
. Write the title of the job in the Subject Line of the email.
11 November, 2015
Only applicants with the required grant experience will be contacted.
ABSOLUTELY NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!