Jhpiego is an internationally recognized non-governmental organization focused on preventing the needless deaths of women and their families. Job Summary
Jhpiego, an internationally recognized non-governmental organization focused on improving the health of women and families internationally and in Ghana is seeking qualified, skilled and highly motivated candidate to fill the position of Grants Manager
The Grants Manager’s primary responsibility is to review and manage the grants and to ensure that grantees financial report complies with USAID and other rules and regulations and standard provisions of grants agreement. He/she will be expected to review the sub-grantees financial records, verify reimbursements and conduct field visits. Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
• Full ICCA or equivalent qualification
• Minimum of FIVE (5) years relevant experience in grants or contracts administration or accounting.
• Working knowledge of USAID rules and regulations.
• Previous experience with nonprofit organization will be an added advantage. Skills and competencies
• Any service or sub-contract management experience will be a plus. Effective communication skills
• Exceptional presentation and customer relationship skills including strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to Mentor and train other Finance staff
• Knowledge of international and USG donor agencies and private sector foundations
• Understanding of USAID rules and regulations Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Please apply with a cover letter and detailed CV including three referees. Either email applications to:- [email protected]
or post applications to: Jhiego
Accra Closing Date:
29 May, 2015