Toptech Transport and Logistics Ltd is a leading road safety, transport and logistics consulting company. Job Summary
The Graphic / Web Designer will be responsible for the concept and execution of visual layouts, web pages as well as the design of all print materials such as bill boards, handout, flyers etcs. The designer will also responsible for extensive written and verbal communication surrounding the deliverables. Remuneration
: Attractive with benefits Requirements:
• 1 to 2 years web experience, including design of lead generation sites and landing pages, HTML coding, deployment procedures, and content management systems. and/or samples will be required.
• 1 to 2 years experience using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and In Design (or comparable page layout software), Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word, and Adobe Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Flash and Fireworks, - Adobe CS (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver) FTP and other business related packages
• Experience designing consumer/e-commerce web sites.
• Experience in preparing files for digital and offset printing.
• Experience with obtaining bids from printers and comparison presentation using Excel spreadsheet.
• Be able to work to tight deadlines.
• Discuss design concepts with team members
• Write the programming code, either from scratch or by adapting existing website software and graphics packages to meet business requirements.
• Test the website and identify any technical problems.
• Upload the site onto a server and register it with different search engines
• Must communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate clients
• Must be conversant with solving other IT problems
• Be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques.
• Have good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Be able to work on his own or in a team.
• Be thorough and precise in their work.
• Be able to multi-task.
• Be aware of international web standards and protocols.
• Be able to use their initiative.
• Ability to deal with constant design challenges, critically
• A full understanding of print production and 4-color process work.
• "sell" ideas and work to reach compromises on projects
• Provide feedback and guidance to other team members as necessary while being receptive of work critiques/reviews and guidance from those same team members
• Must be very conversant with market trends on printing stickers, value books etc
• Must be good in branding vehicles, billboards, etc
• Work in person and remotely with internal clients to discuss creative briefs, timelines for deliverables and review stages for each project
• Establish the purpose of the website based upon its target audience
• Self starter and accustomed to leading projects with little supervision
• Analyze requests from clients and offer multiple viable solutions to their challenge Qualification Required & Experience
• Must have good qualifications in Graphic Design, Visual Communications, Computer Graphics, Multimedia, or Illustration or its equivalent.
• Candidates should have relevant experience or education that will equip them to perform the duties of the role.
• Full familiarity with key software:
• Excellent communication, organization, time management and analytical/problem solving skills are required, along with a high degree of flexibility.
• Have creativity and imagination
• Solid time and project management skills.
• Detail and customer focused.
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Ability to work within a team environment,
• Responsible, self-motivated and driven.
• Good team player
• Display organizational awareness and commitment
• Good interpersonal skills
• Must be able to work under pressure
• Able to work within established department procedures and policies Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Only qualified applicants must email their CV’s to [email protected] Closing Date:
30 March 2013