Duties Some of your duties will be:
• Bringing the brief and concept to life based on the client’s needs and vision.
• Keeping budget, time and production constraints in mind.
• Editing proofs to client’s specifications and getting signoff/approval before finalising artwork.
• Adapting and rolling out approved concepts to various media, above and below the line.
• Adhering to a client’s brand identity and guidelines.
• Communicating with internal and external stakeholders about progress of projects and any issues that may arise.
• Making sure artwork is correct and supplied in the right format/sizes/colour codes before being sent to press and production facilities.
• Work on multiple briefs at the same time. Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum Qualification: HND holder Graphic Designer Skills
• Be creative, adaptable to trends and conceptualize original ideas.
• Have a strong, well-rounded portfolio that showcases your individual design aesthetic.
• Good communication skills to accurately convey your concepts to clients and team members.
• Be a skilled user of design software such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
• Mindful of client’s needs and the time and costs associated with what you will be delivering.
• Have an active interest in art/design and passionate about the work you deliver. Location:
Osu, Accra How To Apply For The Job
Send CV to: [email protected] NB:
Applicants must be available to start work immediately Closing Date:
30 March, 2019