International Organisation working for the protection and promotion of human rights worldwide invites applications from the public for the following job position: Growth And Activism Co-ordinator Job Purpose
• The job purpose is to lead and co-ordinate the achievement of the organisation’s growth and activism targets. Qualification Required & Experience
All applicants for this position should have the following:
• A relevant university degree. At least 2 years post qualification experience in human rights work.
• A qualification in Project Management or Project Monitoring and Evaluation will be an advantage.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills. .
• Ability to work independently and organize periodic training for various constituencies to enhance their skills and delivery in membership growth and activism Remuneration:
Very competitive but negotiable and commensurate with qualification and experience. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates should please apply enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) with two current referees and photocopies of relevant certificates and testimonials.
All applications should be addressed to The Recruitment Officer via email: [email protected] Closing Date:
19 November, 2021