St. Teresa's College of Education
Security / Law Enforcement
Hohoe - Volta Region
Job Vacancy For Guard Grade II
St. Teresa's College of Education (TERESCO), located at Hohoe in the Volta Region, invites application from qualified persons to fill the following vacancy in the College: Guard Grade II
• The Guard will be responsible for safeguarding life and property on campus. The position requires tactfulness, initiative, discipline, boldness and firmness.
• He/She shall assist the day-to day administration of the Security Section.
Qualification Required & Experience
• The Candidate must be literate and possess at least 5 School Certificate/GCE ‘O’ Level credits or
• 6 WASSCE/SSSCE passes, including English Language.
• Must have an impeccable record. Candidate must be physically fit and not below 20 years.
Location: Hohoe, Volta Region
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their applications together with certificates, transcripts applicable) and CVs that include at least two referees to:
St. Teresa's College of Education,
Post Office Box 129,
Closing Date: 12 February, 2021