A highly reputable hospital and management NGO requires the services of a Gynecologist. Key Responsibilities
• Performing examinations on patients to diagnose various gynecological conditions.
• Advising patients on suitable birth control options.
• Performing various diagnostic tests on patients, which include Pap smears, STD tests, ultrasounds, hormone profile blood tests, colposcopies, and endometrial biopsies.
• Explaining test results, diagnoses, and treatment options to patients.
• Performing surgeries and gynecological procedures on patients, such as cervical cryosurgeries, dilation and curettages, pelvic laparoscopies, and sterilizations.
• Educating patients on reproductive health issues and disease prevention. Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in Medicine or Equivalent Osteopathic medicine (DO) degree.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a gynecologist. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
All qualified applicants should send CV directly to: [email protected] Closing Date:
30 September, 2021