• To provide technical support to ensure the smooth running of programme activities in Kumasi. Qualification Required & Experience The ideal candidate should
• Hold HND in Building & Construction/Technology or Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
• Have at least 3 years relevant work experience in building construction, mechanical or electrical engineering
• Possess some knowledge in basic auto mechanics or vehicle maintenance
• Able to handle minor repairs on equipment and estate facilities
• Able to handle minor electrical and plumbing works
• Be able to take initiative and have a sense of responsibility
• Be physically and mentally fit
• Be patient, honest and very respectful
• Be able to work for long hours and on weekends when the need arises.
• Possess good writing skills with a flair for the needs and development of children.
• Have a strong cultural awareness, able to work with people from different cultural backgrounds.
• Be a team player, have strong collaborative skills and able to relate with children, youth & all levels of co-workers Location:
Kumasi How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their applications, (including their reliable phone numbers) and curriculum vitae with photocopies of certificates addressed to: The HR/Admin Manager P.O.Box AN 16657 Accra-North
Or email to: [email protected] Closing Date:
30 June, 2022