We are a multinational financial services group with a commitment to the delivery of client centric and innovative solutions to our stakeholders. Our operations in Ghana require the services of dynamic, forward thinking achievers to fill position:- Head, Corporate Marketing Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, the ideal candidate shall perform the following core duties:
• Make input into the development of corporate marketing strategy.
• Transform corporate strategy into operational objectives and implement.
• Analyze existing and develop new distribution channels on a consistent basis and develop strategies for using these channels to achieve sales targets
• Identify new business opportunities using relevant research tools / sector specific targeting, cold calling, networking, etc.
• Develop strong business networks and relationships for business opportunities and leveraging
• Develop tools for daily/weekly,etc. monitoring of the corporate team for team efficiency
• Develop tools to consistently evaluate the performance of the team on a regular basis
• Groom, coach, train and upskill the corporate marketing team
• Develop structures and systems for the team to ensure consistent interaction and communication in the team and in relation to other departments.
• Drive efforts to improve client service and fair treatment of clients within area of responsibility
• Create a positive work climate and culture to energize team, give meaning to work, minimize work disruption and maximize employee productivity
• Demonstrate exemplary leadership behaviour, through personal involvement, commitment and dedication in support of organization values.
• Identify employee growth and development needs and schedule interventions to enable on-going development, training and personal growth
• Effectively manage performance within the team in order to ensure the achievement of business objectives.
• Encourage innovation, change agility and collaboration within the team
• Identify solutions to enhance cost effectiveness and increase operational efficiency
• Manage financial and other company resources under his or her control. Qualification Required & Experience
• A relevant degree from a recognized institution
• A Master's degree in marketing / management
• 5 - 8 years experience in marketing management preferably in financial services. Key Competencies
• A strong understanding of customer support processes as well as sales and marketing process in the B2B environment
• Excellent leadership and people management skills
• Excellent command of English - verbal and written
• Good presentation skills
• Ability to close sales
• Strong managerial skills
• Good analytical skills Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
If you have what it takes, you may apply by sending your application, CV with at least two professional references via email to:- [email protected]
By Posting to the:- Human Resource Manager, P.O.Box AN 12408, Accra-North Closing Date:
26 November, 2015