Sales and Marketing
Job Vacancy For Head, Corporate Marketing
We are a multinational financial services group with a commitment to the delivery of client centric and innovative solutions to our stakeholders. Our operations in Ghana require the services of dynamic, forward thinking achievers to fill position:- Head, Corporate Marketing
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, the ideal candidate shall perform the following core duties:
• Make input into the development of corporate marketing strategy.
• Transform corporate strategy into operational objectives and implement.
• Analyze existing and develop new distribution channels on a consistent basis and develop strategies for using these channels to achieve sales targets
• Identify new business opportunities using relevant research tools / sector specific targeting, cold calling, networking, etc.
• Develop strong business networks and relationships for business opportunities and leveraging
• Develop tools for daily/weekly,etc. monitoring of the corporate team for team efficiency
• Develop tools to consistently evaluate the performance of the team on a regular basis
• Groom, coach, train and upskill the corporate marketing team
• Develop structures and systems for the team to ensure consistent interaction and communication in the team and in relation to other departments.
• Drive efforts to improve client service and fair treatment of clients within area of responsibility
• Create a positive work climate and culture to energize team, give meaning to work, minimize work disruption and maximize employee productivity
• Demonstrate exemplary leadership behaviour, through personal involvement, commitment and dedication in support of organization values.
• Identify employee growth and development needs and schedule interventions to enable on-going development, training and personal growth
• Effectively manage performance within the team in order to ensure the achievement of business objectives.
• Encourage innovation, change agility and collaboration within the team
• Identify solutions to enhance cost effectiveness and increase operational efficiency
• Manage financial and other company resources under his or her control.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A relevant degree from a recognized institution
• A Master's degree in marketing / management
• 5 - 8 years experience in marketing management preferably in financial services.
• A strong understanding of customer support processes as well as sales and marketing process in the B2B environment
• Excellent leadership and people management skills
• Excellent command of English - verbal and written
• Good presentation skills
• Ability to close sales
• Strong managerial skills
• Good analytical skills
How To Apply For The Job
If you have what it takes, you may apply by sending your application, CV with at least two professional references via email to:-
By Posting to the:-
Human Resource Manager,
P.O.Box AN 12408,
Closing Date: 26 November, 2015