A reputable non-bank financial institution is seeking to recruit suitably qualified persons for the below positions: Head, Financial Reporting Responsibilities
• Responsible for management of investment portfolio and investment income
• Responsible for Head office payroll and the relevant statutory deductions Prepares payroll summaries and post monthly journals into the Sun system.
• Update monthly staff loans and other salary related schedules and agree to the general ledger
• Prepares Bank Reconciliation Statement for assigned banks
• Prepares accounts and update ledgers for Staff Common Fund Reconciles Sundry Creditors, Accruals and Sundry Debtors to the final accounts.
• Assists in the checking of prepared payment vouchers
• Assists in the preparation of final account
• Assists in the preparation of annual budget
• Assists in the Internal and External Audit of the finance department
• Assists in the preparation of quarterly SDR to NIC
• Assists in the handling of GOGIP financials
• Reviews monthly Bank Reconciliation Statements
• Supervises the activities of the finance officer in charge of Life business Working Relationships/Contacts
• Work closely with Head of Finance to ensure compliance with company policy.
• Liaise with the Audit Department and other departments for audit of Finance Department preparation of SDR reports
• Work closely with other colleagues to ensure integration and smooth running of the office. Qualification Required & Experience
• Must be a Chartered Accountant (CA-GH, ACCA, or any other accounting qualification recognized by the National Insurance Commission)
• Relevant university degree plus a minimum of six (6) years of work experience including two years in a managerial position or
• Must have a minimum of 3 years of work experience in the insurance industry. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons should please send their application letters and CVS to: [email protected] Closing Date:
13 August, 2021