Tang Palace Hotel
Hotel & Restaurant
Job Vacancy For Head Housekeeper At Tang Palace Hotel
• The Head Housekeeper is responsible for the cleanliness of the entire hotel, supervises and coordinates activities of room attendants, public area cleaners, floor supervisors and laundry management.
• He/she manages and directs the day-to-day operations of all housekeeping and laundry functions, and also responsible for staff training, coaching and counseling while enforcing the hotel's standard operating procedures.
• He/she enforces quality assurance for housekeeping department and cost control measures.
• Experience with turndown service, special needs of VIP guests, foreign dignitaries, etc. is helpful.
• The Head Housekeeper should have an eye for detail and the ability to effectively deal with guests, other departments and housekeeping staff.
• Ability to consult with interior designers and other specialists
• Ability to deal with Suppliers of linen, cleaning materials and guest supplies
• Scheduling staff rosters
• Overseeing stock takes, budgets and other paperwork, such as maintenance and safety audits
• Ensuring lost property is kept safely and returned to its owner
Remuneration: A good package is given based on qualification and experience.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Hotel Management Degree; Knowledge of safety rules and instructions;
• Ability to write reports with proper format.
• Minimum 5 years Housekeeping or Laundry in a managerial capacity;
• Experience in all aspects of housekeeping and laundry required.
How To Apply For The Job
Applications with comprehensive CV and a scanned passport size photoghaph should be sent to email address:
Closing Date: 13 November, 2015
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview