Beige Capital (BCSL)
Banking / Finance
Job Vacancy For Head, Investment Banking At Beige Capital
Beige Capital (BCSL) is currently recruiting talented individuals at various levels and experience to complement its vibrant team. Suitably qualified individuals are invited to apply to fill the following position: Head, Investment Banking
Scope of Responsibilities
• The Head of Investment Banking is charged with the complete responsibility of managing the bank’s overall investment relationship with Corporates and Small/Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs).
• The individual will give overall direction and supervise the bank’s strategy for Corporates/SMEs who invest with BEIGE Capital.
• The individual will oversee the formulation and implementation of the Corporate/SME Investment division strategy.
• He/She shall develop the marketing and sales strategies to drive Corporate/SME Investments, with a focus on growing the business volumes, customer base and income.
What we are looking for:
• An individual with an appeal to drive sales of Investment Products for the bank.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor's degree in any discipline.
• Master's degree or Banking professional certification would be an advantage.
• At least sixteen (5) years' post qualification experience in corporate marketing of which at least twelve (3) must have been in the banking sector.
• A minimum of eight (3) years' experience in a senior management role in a major banking institution.
• A good understanding and knowledge of the Investment/Fund Management market.
• Demonstrable strong strategic orientation.
• Good track record of excellent customer relationship management.
• Experience in consumer financial markets would be an advantage.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs and application to:-
Closing Date: 13 November, 2015