Beige Capital (BCSL) is currently recruiting talented individuals at various levels and experience to complement its vibrant team. Suitably qualified individuals are invited to apply to fill the following position: Head, Investment Banking Scope of Responsibilities
• The Head of Investment Banking is charged with the complete responsibility of managing the bank’s overall investment relationship with Corporates and Small/Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs).
• The individual will give overall direction and supervise the bank’s strategy for Corporates/SMEs who invest with BEIGE Capital.
• The individual will oversee the formulation and implementation of the Corporate/SME Investment division strategy.
• He/She shall develop the marketing and sales strategies to drive Corporate/SME Investments, with a focus on growing the business volumes, customer base and income. What we are looking for:
• An individual with an appeal to drive sales of Investment Products for the bank. Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor's degree in any discipline.
• Master's degree or Banking professional certification would be an advantage.
• At least sixteen (5) years' post qualification experience in corporate marketing of which at least twelve (3) must have been in the banking sector.
• A minimum of eight (3) years' experience in a senior management role in a major banking institution.
• A good understanding and knowledge of the Investment/Fund Management market.
• Demonstrable strong strategic orientation.
• Good track record of excellent customer relationship management.
• Experience in consumer financial markets would be an advantage. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs and application to:- [email protected] Closing Date:
13 November, 2015