Beige Capital (BCSL) is currently recruiting talented individuals at various levels and experience to complement its vibrant team. Suitably qualified individuals are invited to apply to fill the following position: Head, Legal
Scope of Responsibilities
• The successful individual shall supervise all functions of the unit, including drafting Facility and Security Agreements and ensure adequate protection of the bank’s interest therein.
• He/She shall review various contract agreements involving the bank and ensure their enforceability. He/She shall conduct land and company searches, advise and ensure adequate perfection of security interests of the bank.
• The successful individual shall provide general legal advisory services on various work-related issues and monitor the resolution of disputes created; In favour and/or litigation referred to external solicitors.
• The individual shall ensure representation of the bank at all court hearing and report same to Management.
What we're looking for
• An individual with a detailed understanding of the legal and regulatory landscape and its requirements in Ghana.
• A team player who shall work hand-in-hand with the Compliance Team to adapt to emerging regulatory and compliance risks.
• An individual who is passionate about the establishment and deployment of a world class legal/compliance procedure for a growing bank.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Bachelor's Degree in Law with a minimum of a Second Class Lower.
• Should have been called to the Ghana Bar and possess post qualification working experience of at least 5 years.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs and application to:-
13 November, 2015