Beige Capital (BCSL)
Job Vacancy For Head, Legal At Beige Capital
Beige Capital (BCSL) is currently recruiting talented individuals at various levels and experience to complement its vibrant team. Suitably qualified individuals are invited to apply to fill the following position: Head, Legal
Scope of Responsibilities
• The successful individual shall supervise all functions of the unit, including drafting Facility and Security Agreements and ensure adequate protection of the bank’s interest therein.
• He/She shall review various contract agreements involving the bank and ensure their enforceability. He/She shall conduct land and company searches, advise and ensure adequate perfection of security interests of the bank.
• The successful individual shall provide general legal advisory services on various work-related issues and monitor the resolution of disputes created; In favour and/or litigation referred to external solicitors.
• The individual shall ensure representation of the bank at all court hearing and report same to Management.
What we're looking for
• An individual with a detailed understanding of the legal and regulatory landscape and its requirements in Ghana.
• A team player who shall work hand-in-hand with the Compliance Team to adapt to emerging regulatory and compliance risks.
• An individual who is passionate about the establishment and deployment of a world class legal/compliance procedure for a growing bank.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Bachelor's Degree in Law with a minimum of a Second Class Lower.
• Should have been called to the Ghana Bar and possess post qualification working experience of at least 5 years.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs and application to:-
Closing Date: 13 November, 2015