Our client, is the world’s leading manufacturer of consumer products with footprints across 90 countries and boasting of over 1.2 billion consumers. The company now requires the services of Head Maintenance Key Accountabilities
• Plan, organize, communicate, and ensure execution of day-to-day maintenance activities across all factories
• Carry out routine inspections to find out and address the gaps with respect to maintenance works.
• Work out the plan, short and long term, for maintenance, repairs, and spare parts management for factories
• Build a robust maintenance structure with skilled resources to manage various areas of work efficiently and work on developing the skills set of team members.
• Carry out preventive and corrective maintenance activities on a routine basis. Qualification Required & Experience
• Engineering or HND in electrical and electronics engineering
• Minimum of at least 7-10 years of experience in reputed FMCG organizations Location:
Spintex, Accra How To Apply For The Job
All qualified applicants should send CV directly to: [email protected]
indicating the position title on the subject line of the email Closing Date:
10 September, 2021