Banking / Finance
Job Vacancy For Head, Market & Liquidity Risk
A leading financial institution seeks to fill some vacancy and invites applications from suitably qualified candidate for the following position:- Head, Market & Liquidity Risk
• Manage the development and implementation of market risk framework and policy for the Bank to ensure minimal losses and maximized returns
• Ensure regular review and update of Market Risk framework and policy for compliance and relevance with local and international environment
• Supervise regular reporting on Market Risk Management (daily, weekly, bi-monthly, quarterly and yearly) to keep management abreast of new development and bank performance and to prevent contravention of statutory and regulatory limits.
• Coordinate the process of annual risk appetite review
• Manage the development and implementation of ALM framework and policy for the Bank to ensure optimal Balance Sheet and to maximize profitability
• Responsible for coordinating the Bank's contingency funding plan in conjunction wth the Treasury Department.
• Responsible for interpreting research reports on the global economy, possible impacts on Ghana, risk dynamics and assess possible impacts on the Bank.
• Supervise Asset & Liability Committee (ALCO) and Market Risk Policy Committee (MRPC) decisions are promptly implemented to ensure that the Bank carries out its business activities within regulatory
Qualification Required & Experience
• A first degree or its equivalent in a numerate discipline.
• (Higher Degrees/Professional Certification an advantage)
• Minimum of 6 years experience in risk management or related area within the Banking sector
• Risk Control and Governance
• Risk modelling
• Portfolio Management skills
• Financial Assets and Liability management
• Market Risk monitoring and control
How To Apply For The Job
Send your cover letters and CVs by email to:-
Closing Date: 30 October, 2015