The individual selected for this role will support the management team in the implementation of company policies and programs. (S)He will ensure cohesion between the different departments in terms of logistics and security and will also be required to watch for physical and logical security of the company, define policies based on local and global policies and ensure implementation and compliance of these policies.
• Provide Administrative and Team management support to activities of the company through leadership and management of logistic support staff;
• Coordinate project management activities in consultation with HODs and in the implementation of new projects;
• Manage an effective and efficient supply chain system for fuel and lubricants for the company's fleet and generator requirements;
• Provide and manage an effective vehicle and fleet management system;
• Manage an efficient cleaning/sanitation policy within the company;
• Provide and manage a well structured and secured physical security policy for all company property, locations and assets;
• Any other responsibility assigned by the Chief Finance Officer.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration / Facilities management;
• Minimum of four (4) to five (5) years work experience;
• Good Problem solving skills;
• Knowledge and experience in People Management;
• Good knowledge of Project Management;
• Ability to planning, managing and prioritize tasks.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click Here To Apply Online
30 October, 2015
When you join Tigo, you join a team where your skills, ideas and technical know-how can do more than contribute to the bottom-line. You'll be exposed to enormous experience, great network and a workforce full of talents with youthful exuberance.
At Tigo we are all salesmen and we are responsible for our own development. We consider each vacancy as a development opportunity for Tigo Employees and we develop both the business and people together.