A reputable rural bank in the central region is seeking to recruit Head Of Credits.
• Be accountable for the entire credit granting process, including the consistent application of a credit policy, periodic credit reviews of existing customers and the assessment of the credit worthiness of potential customers, with the goal of optimising the mix of company sales and bad debt losses.
• Be responsible for continual process improvements and cost effective delivery of services
• Oversee the collection activity, will build and maintain cross functional relationships throughout the institution and ensure compliance with the company's policies procedures and controls
• Be responsible for supervising, training and mentoring a team of credit and field sales executives
• Build and maintains customer relationships
• Establish goals and objectives for credit and collection functions
• Measure department performance with appropriate metrices
• Oversee periodic credit reviews to ensure credit terms are in line with customers credit worthiness, payment and write-off history with company and financial condition
• Negotiate collection arrangements for overdue account balances in coordination with collection function
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum Qualification, 1st Degree
• Minimum of 5 years experience
How To Apply For The Job
CV with cover letter should be sent to:
30 June, 2019