Ghana National Gas Company
Banking / Finance
Job Vacancy For Head of Finance At Ghana National Gas Company
Ghana National Gas Company (Ghana Gas) is a Limited Liability Company with the mandate to build, own and operate the infrastructure for gathering, processing and delivering natural gas to industry in safe, cost effective, responsible and reliable manner.
Reports: Chief Executive officer.
• Advise the CEO and the Board of Directors on financial strategy and its impact on the Company's objectives.
• Provide input into the Company objectives with clear and logical analysis of whether they are feasible and realistic given the current and projected financial situation.
• Participate in financial, human resources and strategic planning.
• OVersee and lead annual budgeting processes, monitoring progress and changes and keep Management abreast of trends.
• Ensure that all financial matters are in accordance with legislation and ethical accounting best practices including accounting procedures and Company payroll systems.
• Understand strategic Supply Chain Management concepts that link sources of supply to customer service.
• Provide direction and leadership to the Finance team and participate in personnel development at all levels through talent acquisition, performance management, providing opportunity for high performance, education, communication, expectation setting and self-actualization.
• Develop and implement Finance Division Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
• Any other duties as may be assigned by the chief Executive Officer from time to time.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university, with accounting as major plus a Professional Accountancy Certification (CA,ACCA, CPA).MBA in Finance or equivalent degree would be an advantage.
• 15 years with at least 5 years in a senior managerial role in finance.
Required Personal Attributes:
• Independent-minded individual with good people management skills.
• Strong computer usage skills a requisite.
• Knowledge of industry and manufacturing environment will be an advantage.
• Familiarity with modem Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems a must.
• Strong leadership and managerial skills as well as good planning and organizational skills.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and eligible persons are to forward their applications with detailed curriculum vitae indicating three (3) referees to provide credible evidence of applicant's professional competencies. The envelope should be marked "Finance" and sent to the following postal address:
The Chief Executive Officer
Ghana National Gas Company Ltd
Or delivered to the Ghana Gas offices situate at:
No. 10 Drake Avenue
Airport Residential Area
Closing Date: 28 September, 2015