Banking / Finance
Job Vacancy For Head of Finance At iFocus Minds
A leading Oil Marketing Company (OMC) in Ghana is looking for a suitably qualified person to fill the position of:- Head of Finance
• Provide overall coordination and supervision of financial activities of the company to ensure the integrity of financial transactions and records.
• Advise the Executives on financial matters, including treasury and investment management, credit control and debt management
• Develop and implement financial and accounting policies and monitor people and work activities to ensure compliance.
• Formulate and implement financial strategies, plans and accounting systems.
• Manage the company's accounts including the preparation of periodic set of financial statements, and liaise with external auditors on all statutory audits
• Prepare periodic valuation reports to the Board, management and statutory bodies.
• Ensure that all financial matters are in accordance with legislation and ethical accounting best practices including accounting procedures and company payroll system.
• Coordinate the preparation of annual budgets for the company, monitor their implementation, and ensure preparation of periodic variances.
• Manage tax and tax related issues
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of Bachelor's of Science degree in Administration (Accounting option) from a reputable University plus professional accountancy certification (CA, ACCA, CIMA). An MBA in Accounting and Finance is an added advantage
• Solid understanding of financial and accounting principles, standards, systems and techniques
• Hands-on, proactive, independent-minded individual with good people management skills
• Must have strong computer skills in Microsoft Excel and any of the Accounting Packages
• Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and must be able to relate well to people across cultures
• Must possess a valid driving license
• Should have extensive knowledge in the downstream petroleum sector with a minimum of ten years working experience in similar role.
Remuneration: Very attractive
How To Apply For The Job
Eligible persons should forward their applications with detailed curriculum vitae including names and contacts of three professional referees to:-
Closing Date: 15 October, 2015