Banking / Finance
Job Vacancy For Head Of Finance / Operations
A reputable rural bank in the central region is seeking to recruit Head Of Finance / Operations.
The successful applicant must:
• Have experience in the Rural Banking Industry. Knowledge in T24 banking software is a must
• Versatile in the preparation of monthly management reports, prudential reports and all other reports to regulators and supervisory bodies and delivered on time
• Oversee the overall corporate budgeting preparation, management and monitoring processes.
• Perform financial analysis, reporting and management activities.
• Review financial data for accuracy, correctness and completeness.
• Monitor and manage all expenses within the allotted budget.
• Establish key financial strategies to enhance business profitability.
• Ensure financial team follows company policies and regulations.
• Develop standard accounting procedures to improve financial operations efficiency.
• Review annual budgets and recommend any changes if needed.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum qualification 1st Degree
• Minimum of 5 years experience
Location: Central Region
How To Apply For The Job
CV with cover letter should be sent to:
Closing Date: 30 June, 2019