Global Access Savings and Loans Company Limited is one of the leading financial institutions in Ghana. It has been supporting the socio-economic growth of Ghana for over 14 years through provision of various banking and financial products.
Global Access is a Ghanaian company and brand which has business ties with international banking institutions such as Western Union, MoneyGram etc. It is regulated by the Bank of Ghana under the Banking Act.
As part of its expansion programme to extend its banking and financial products to many more customers in Ghana, Global Access is seeking to recruit energetic and dynamic young professionals to join its existing team of professionals. Title:
Head of Human Resources The Role
Reporting to Chief Executive Officer, you will be charge of all people management issues
• Undertake key tasks in recruitment and selection, induction, training and development, performance management and any other HR related tasks assigned by the Executive Management in a manner that results in an employee-oriented, high performance culture
• Put in place systems that emphasize quality, productivity and rewards, which would ensure high employee retention
• Actively provide HR leadership and coaching to employees and managers regarding employment matters at business unit level Qualification Required & Experience
To be considered for the above position, you would have the following:
• A minimum of Bachelor degree preferably in HR management or Law
• At least 5 years of practical HR experience in a financial institution, 2 years of which should be in a senior HR role Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants are to submit CV and cover letter on:-
Please email your CV together with a covering letter to:- [email protected]
or hand deliver your application letter to the:- Head Office of Global Access in Citizen Kofi's Building, Osu-Accra Closing Date:
17 October, 2015