• Responsible for planning, executing and reporting on operational, financial, regulatory and compliance related audits of the Bank.
• To ensure that transactions are undertaken on sound financial basis and in conformity with internal control systems and procedures, regulations, approved manual, budget and policies with the view of protecting the resources of the organization. Qualification Required & Experience
• Masters degree in Accounting, finance or related discipline with four (4) years working experience
• First degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline with six (6) years working experience.
• Level 2 of ICA Ghana, ACCA or related professional qualification with six (6) years working experience. Technical Competence
• Experience in banking systems with knowledge in T24 banking application software
• Must possess considerable knowledge in financial regulations (Banking Act, Companies Code etc) as well as professional accounting and auditing standards
• Good IT skills and proficient in the use of Excel spreadsheet, Word, PowerPoint, Access
• Strong professional ethics, excellent communication, organizational and time management skills and ability to work in a high pressure environment. Location:
Sandema, Upper East Region How To Apply For The Job
Interested Applicants are to submit their Applications to: The General Manager
Builsa Community Bank Ltd
P. O. Box 25
Or email to:- [email protected] Closing Date:
18 July, 2015