Aviation Industry / Shipping
Job Vacancy For Head of Network Planning At Airline Company
This new flagship airline would connect the sub-region with the rest of the world. As part of the start-up team of executives, the relevant position would enable you to have a solid input to the success and direction of this exciting new venture. These are exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. As one of the senior executives within the business you will be a key member of the team to set and develop your department.
As part of the senior management team, you will develop all policies, procedures and systems for a new Airline and will have direct responsibility for the development and implementation of the strategy for this new Airline. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
Reports directly to the Chief Commercial Officer
• She/he will be responsible for developing and implementing the airline’s flight network and deploying our aircraft fleet. Will be in charge of planning, developing & implementing flight schedules and schedule optimization and efficiency.
• Will also be responsible for identifying & prioritizing network expansion opportunities and making recommendations on route mix, flight frequency, seasonality.
• She/he will be managing the slot approval process with airports and liaising with potential new airports to discuss commercial & operational requirements., etc and building relationships with the relevant aviation authorities to facilitate network growth and assisting the team in preparing traffic rights applications where necessary
Qualification Required & Experience
• A graduate with preferably a degree in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering
• 3 years of relevant work experience, preferably in aircraft scheduling
• Proven ability to develop financial models and manage projects efficiently
• Advanced knowledge of schedule planning tools preferred
• Exceptional analytical & research skills and ability to produce meaningful insights and make recommendations
• Strong commercial awareness/acumen and excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to develop relationships at all levels
How To Apply For The Job
If you meet the requirements and are interested in joining our team, please send your CV to:-
firstname.lastname@example.org and specify your desired position.
Closing Date: 26 July, 2013