A reputable Real Estates Company in Ghana on an exponential growth path is seeking a highly motivated and qualified individual to Head the establishment. Scope Responsibilities
• Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety and/or sanitation standards
• Direct construction, operations, marketing and maintenance activities at project site
• Direct or participate in surveying to layout installations and establish reference points, grades and elevations to guide construction
• Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labour ro determine project feasbility.
• Prepare or resent public reports, such as bid proposals, deeds, environmental impact statements and property descriptions
• Work directly with real estate service providers for lease administration, transaction management and other real estate related services
• Any other duties that may be assigned by management from time to time Qualification Required & Experience
• A degree in Civil engineering or related field from a recognised Unverisity
• Applicants must have at least 5-10 years of work experience in the building construction industry.
• Project management and construction experience is required
• Demonstrable experience in contract management and administration of complex/multiple projects with several contracts running concurrently
• Exposure to coordination of contracting and tendering procedures is higly desirable
• Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
• Must have good interpersonal, negotiation and problem solving skills
• Must have strong financial/analytical background with proficiency in Microsoft Office suite applications with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Qualified applicants may apply by email with detailed curriculum vitae and cover letter to:- [email protected] Closing Date:
30 March 2013
. With the position (Head, Real Estate Company) as the subject of the mail
. Please note that only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.