At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 400+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across eight African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Kenya, Rwanda, Ethiopia, Uganda & Malawi).
mPharma is looking for a self-motivated and highly driven project manager who can lead and drive the expansion of our conversation franchise model across Ghana. The person will manage a sizeable team of sales and functional people with the sole aim of expanding and successfully onboarding new pharmacies across the Ghanaian market. The role performance is measured by number of new facilities signed up, quality of onboarding and subsequent handover to the team managing daily operations.
The specific responsibilities include:
• Develop and execute facility expansion plans for all of Ghana, including regions, towns, specific pharmacies and timelines.
• Manage a team of Country Sales Associates and representatives from Supply Chain, Human Resources and Finance to ensure focus and delivery of expansion including successful conversion of facilities to the mPharma model
• Ensure a suitable pipeline of potential conversion opportunities is built, maintained and used to achieve expansion targets
• Ensure that mPharma franchise conversion model is clearly understood and that all sales associate are aware of relevant sales points and how best to communicate this in full
• Manage sales activities at team and individual level to ensure that everybody is focused on delivering against the plans
• Help direct and develop sales associates as required. Provide ongoing feedback to ensure excellent performance across the team
• Develop management reporting and dashboards to track progress against plans
• Prepare and present reports for steering committee meetings
• Work closely with marketing to ensure relevant campaigns and materials are produced
• Provide input for bonus calculations for sales associates
• Behave in accordance with mPharma values and policies at all times.
Qualification Required & Experience
• BA in a business related topic / diploma in sales
• Relentless ‘driver’ of activities and outcomes with high levels of ownership
• Motivated by doing all to achieve the set objectives
• Excellent project management skills, with the proven ability to report to management
• Track record of orchestrating and driving sales actions to deliver against targets
• Can speak out to ensure obstacles are addressed
• Experience with project management and delivery through a sizeable team
• Experience from working with sales activities across Nigeria or Ghana
• Demonstrable rapid retail network expansion experience is an advantage
• Strong relationship builder with a natural salesman approach
• Solid intellect across different disciplines - numeric and verbal reasoning
• Capable of collaborating and building strong relationships internally and externally
Attractive Salary & Bonus Opportunity
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Click Here To Apply Online
29 December, 2021