Sales and Marketing
Job Vacancy For Head of Sales At Airline Company
This new flagship airline would connect the sub-region with the rest of the world. As part of the start-up team of executives, the relevant position would enable you to have a solid input to the success and direction of this exciting new venture. These are exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. As one of the senior executives within the business you will be a key member of the team to set and develop your department.
As part of the senior management team, you will develop all policies, procedures and systems for a new Airline and will have direct responsibility for the development and implementation of the strategy for this new Airline. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
Reports directly to the Chief Commercial Officer.
• To build and manage a successful sales, reservations and business development team for country, regional and international operations.
• He/she will be responsible for design, development and implementation of the annual global sales plan and will be in-charge of managing and starting-up multiple stations across the network.
• The Head of Sales will own pricing strategies and guiding principles and pricing goals that align with revenue management goals.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Experienced in supervising high performing Sales and Country Managers posted in various stations & coordinating GSA affairs.
• Mastered in effective sales processes, yield management and leadership which are critical drivers to success & the dynamics of the airline business.
• Strong understanding of pricing processes from strategic issues to the tactical execution elements
• Ability to build, foster and strengthen collaborative relationships and strengthening partnerships
• Minimum 5 years in similar capacity & Understanding of the dynamics of airline business
• Possess outstanding achievements in both corporate and SME sales in airline/travel sectors.
How To Apply For The Job
If you meet the requirements and are interested in joining our team, please send your CV to:-
email@example.com and specify your desired position.
Closing Date: 26 July, 2013