• Short/Medium term planning and management of operations at the cement grinding and packaging sections of the production department to meet company goals and objectives.
• Plan production activities and liaise with maintenance department to carry out effective maintenance on plants and equipment to ensure smooth and efficient operation.
• Plan and manage the packaging plant to ensure that packaging and dispatching of cement is made according to approved standards, procedures, budget and market demand.
• Plan and manage the milling section to ensure that cement is produced to meet approved standard, production requirements and prevailing market demand.
• Oversee accurate recording of production figures and timely preparation of reports.
• Plan and propose production schedules and forecast raw material demand for the consideration of the Production Manager.
• Manage raw material stock to assure continuous availability.
• Ensure optimum and safe utilization of plant and equipment
• Propose department investments and projects for consideration by the Production Manager
• Manage the activities of Hired Manpower teams in the department to ensure optimum utilization of their services.
• Lead and ensure the Department's adequate competencies, motivation and organization. Ensuring that applicable policies and agreements are implemented and adhered to.
• Network with internal and external stakeholders for maximum benefit of the department.
• Any other duties assigned by management. Report to:
Production Manager Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum BSc. in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
• Practical knowledge in ISO 14001, 18001 and 9001 will be an advantage.
• High safety consciousness, assertive and a good team player.
• Self-motivated achiever with a penchant for attention to details.
• High sense of integrity with ability to work under minimum supervision
• Minimum of four (4) years post qualification, at least two (2) years in middle management position in a similar environment Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their applications including their CV to the Human Resource Officer, P.O. Box 233, Takoradi
or [email protected]
or Contact:- 0244-996161 Closing Date:
09 November, 2015