An international organization for educational opportunities and cultural relations for the emerging youth and society is seeking to recruit Head Projects and Partnerships. The successful candidate will be responsible for strategic overview of the projects and partnership portfolio in Ghana ensuring smooth implementation and the achievement of set goals and targets, budget management, bringing new partners on board and providing business solution.
• Oversee the direct and indirect delivery of projects and partnership work for operation in Ghana in line with the councils standards and to the satisfaction of clients
• Actively seek partnership funding opportunities, providing leads for business development to pursue
• Ensure effective evaluation is carried of projects in line with project outcomes and expectations
• Ensure effective engagement and relationship building with stakeholders (internal and external)
• Responsible for ensuring current business delivery models are fit-for-purpose and building sustainable models and processes for future sustainability as appropriate, in alignment with regional and corporate stategies, to include:-
1) Helping with the development of robust project management systems and leading on their implementation
2) Management of the strategic relationships essential for the success of the projects
3) Strategic management of the business area to maximise impact and income.
• Responsible for establishing and/or maintaining a strong culture of risk management, both of the business and of the security of staff, clients and partners in all areas
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent from a recognised institution
• At least 4 years of experience as a project manager
• Knowledge of education and systems in the UK and Ghana
• A good insight into the partnership / business development context in Ghana and West Africa.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants are to submit their cover letter and detailed to:-
13 November, 2015