Beige Capital (BCSL) is currently recruiting talented individuals at various levels and experience to complement its vibrant team. Suitably qualified individuals are invited to apply to fill the following position: Head, Strategy & Business Development
Scope of Responsibilities
• The successful individual shall be responsible for identifying, evaluating, developing and implementing growth opportunities for BEIGE Capital in a way that strengthens the brand, expands revenue streams, and aligns with BEIGE Capital’s medium term growth strategy.
• The individual will work closely with the office of the Chief Marketing Officer, the Chief Operating Officer, Shareholders and other business units to evaluate both organic and inorganic growth strategies.
What we're looking for:
• The individual should be a thought leader for developing and executing innovative growth strategies; i.e. thinking outside of existing ways of working / operating models.
• We are looking for someone who can build strong relationships with internal leaders / stakeholders across BEIGE Capital and its affiliates and foster two-way communication to ensure opportunities are shared and explored.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A degree in Business Administration / Marketing / Accounting / Finance. (A Post-graduate degree and/or Professional qualification would be an advantage)
• Minimum of (3) years practical work experience in a Business Development capacity at senior management level.
• Proficiency in computer software, including word processing, spreadsheet, finance and presentation applications, accounting and credit management software, etc...
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and the main or widely spoken local languages.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs and application to:-
13 November, 2015