Successors World Limited
Accounting / Auditing
Job Vacancy For Head, Trade Finance
Our client is the leading bank in Ghana and a world-class financial institution. The bank now requires a high calibre professional as Head, Trade Finance within its Corporate Investment Unit.
• Grow the bank’s energy, oil and gas customer base through marketing and business
development efforts, including cross selling to existing customers.
• Promote strong asset quality within the loan portfolio of the bank.
• Maintain an in-depth knowledge of customer’s business through regular customer
visits and industry research.
• Provide excellent customer service while ensuring that the bank’s interest is
• Arrange, structure and manage energy, oil and gas deals as well as administration of
the export finance portfolio.
• Develop and provide a robust monitoring and control system for the energy, oil and
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional qualification (Optional ACIB or ACCA)
• Good banking background with an area of expertise – ideally Energy and Power
banking or Business Banking
• 5 years progressive professional experience in area of trade finance, general banking
or financial institution.
How to Apply For the Job
All qualified applicants should send CV directly to:
firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the Position title on the subject line of the email
Closing Date: 11 January, 2019