Education / Training
Job Vacancy For Headmaster
A reputable, Grade ‘A’ Basic school in the Ga South Municipal has vacancy for the following positions for 2013/2014 Academic year.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Candidate must possess BA (Ed.) B Ed or Postgraduate Diploma in education or its equivalent.
• Must be Computer Literate.
• Must have consideration years of experience as Examiner at BECE or SSSCE/WASSCE.
Age; 45 years and above.
• Candidate must have a minimum of 15 years of continuous teaching at the Basic School or the Senior High School level.
• Must have 8 or more years experience as Head or Assistant Head of a basic or senior high school.
• Must have a proven track-record including at least 5 continuous years of producing excellent BECE results as Head of a Basic School.
• Successful candidate shall be responsible for managing, supervising and controlling academic work and maintaining a high degree of discipline and moral standards among staff and pupils.
• To liaise with Management and Board to achieve the mission and vision of the school.
• To undertake other responsibilities for the overall growth of the school.
Salary and Conditions of service are negotiable.
How To Apply For The Job
Applications should be sent to:
School Management Board
P. O. Box AN 15402
Closing Date: 31 July, 2013