We are seeking an experienced safety manager who will be responsible for the safety training for all employees/contractors. Main responsibilities:
• Conduct safety training for all employees/contractors and undertake hazard/risk analysis of all manufacturing processes.
• Implement safety audit procedures and measurement for the business.
• Conduct/Lead investigations of all accidents, incidents and near misses.
• Responsible for reviewing required PPE, maintain document on whom PPE has been issued by today and monitoring/enforcing use of required PPE.
• Undertake safety audits on job sites and promotes safe practices throughout the business.
• Review current safety procedures and recommend changes to management and respond to employee’s safety concerns.
• Perform emergency response drills and coordinates registration and removal of any hazardous waste.
• Record and issue monthly safety performance report and ensure company is meeting the countries workplace safety standard Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor's degree in environmental health and safety
• First Aid Certification Preferred
• Ability to train, influence and motivate team members
• Ability to access and analyze risk. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Applicants must submit CV and cover letter to: [email protected]
stating in the subject of the email, the vacancy applying for. Closing Date:
31 July, 2021