A highly reputable firm requires the services of a Health and Safety Officer to take the responsible of Planning, Coordinating and Administering health and safety policies for the company. Key Responsibilities
• Ensure a safe and tidy workplace environment without risk to employee’s health.
• Ensure that all Health and Safety policies, procedures, rules and regulations are adhered to and are regularly reviewed, updated and communicated.
• Ensure the Company meets its statutory obligations in all areas pertaining to health, safety and welfare at work, including statutory training and reporting.
• Ensure the completion and regular review of risk assessments for all work equipment and operations.
• Ensure that all accidents are documented, investigated and recommended improvements implemented.
• Co-ordinate the development of health and safety policies, systems of work and procedures.
• Establish a structured programme of health and safety training throughout the Company.
• Liaise with external health and safety consultants in the provision of training programmes and health and safety services.
• Provide regular reports to the Human Resources Manager/Senior Management Team on relevant health and safety activities. Qualification Required & Experience
• Diploma or Degree in occupational safety, health or environment management
• 2-3 years of professional experience. Location:
Tema How To Apply For The Job
All qualified applicants should send CV directly to: [email protected]
indicating the position title on the subject line of the email Closing Date:
27 October, 2021