A Company located in Kumasi has vacancy for well-organized and energetic individuals with relevant qualification/s and experience to work as Health & Safety Inspectors in the Company. Role Purpose:
• Keep up to date with new legislation of health, safety and environment standards and ensure that employees and traders complies with and adhere to Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) laws to reduce market and work-related injuries. Key Responsibilities include:
• Walkthrough market premises to inspect trading and business activities and ensure good health, safety and environment practice. Examine procedures for working in the market, identify and report potentially harmful substances.
• Investigate accidents, incidents and complaints to determine if there has been a breach of health, safety and environment regulations and write reports.
• Ensure workers are provided with suitable protective equipment with instructions, such as eye goggles, ear protectors, gloves and other clothing. Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in an accredited health, safety and environment qualification is preferred.
• Prior work experience in safety, Hazard Analysis, Water Conservation, Food Hygiene and Sanitation, industrial environment preferred. Required Skills
• Ability to take good initiatives
• Ability to work co-operatively with others to complete tasks and implement process improvements. Location:
Kumasi How To Apply For The Job
Interest applicants should send a cover letter, their detailed curriculum vitae and contacts of three relevant referees to: [email protected] Closing Date:
12 February, 2021