Heavy Duty Mechanic (5) Department:
Service and Maintenance Reports To:
Workshop Manager Position of your boss/supervisor Job Purpose
• To job holder is responsible for carrying out all maintenance activities to help in achieving set KPI targets for the team. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Performing routine inspections on CAT, MAN diesel, Hitachi and other machines
• Carrying out preventive maintenance on heavy duty equipment.
• Carrying out machine troubleshooting, and possible components change out.
• Providing technical reports to maintenance planner after performing maintenance work
• Inspecting undercarriage of track machines and replacing them if possible
• Repairing damaged components and parts on heavy duty equipment Key Relationships Internal
1. Stores Officer
2. Safety Manager External
1. Service Companies Competencies Core
• Customer Centric
• Communication Skills
• Decision Making
• Strategic Perspective
• Result Orientation
• Networking Technical
• Basic understanding of operational procedures in fleet management.
• Knowledge of preventive maintenance operations.
• Ability to cope with conflicting demands, able to prioritize duties and work under pressure. Qualification Required & Experience
• An NVTI, Technician Part 2 or 3 and/or HND in Mechanical Engineering or a related field from a recognised institution.
• Three (3) years’ experiences in a role in a similar. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Applicants are to send their CVS to the email address: [email protected] Closing Date:
07 January, 2022