A new private hospital located in Kumasi is seeking to recruit the following staff for immediate employment.
• HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATOR
– BSc (Human resource), good communication skills, able to use IT for reports and presentations, good knowledge in filing. Marketing experience will be a great advantage.
• MEDICAL OFFICER
– A new qualified physician, general practitioner or Specialist OB/GYN – (Full time or Part time)
• HOSPITAL MATRON
- preferably one with considerable experience in nursing administration or management.
– with considerable experience – Diploma or Degree Nurses (with valid pin) – Full time or Part time.
• GENERAL NURSES
(Diploma or degree with a valid pin) – Full time or Part time.
• MEDICAL OR PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT
with considerable experience. Nursing background would be an advantage.
• ACCOUNTS OFFICER
– A book keeper with considerable experience to manage an accounts office.
with licence category C or above (Experience driving an ambulance will be an added advantage) – Minimum of MSLC or SSCE
• LABORATORY SCIENTISTS OR TECHNOLOGISTS
– capable of running a medical laboratory independently.
(ultrasound and ECG expert /technician) with considerable experience
• PHARMACISTS/DISPENSING TECHNICIANS OR AN MCA
with considerable experience in hospital or community Pharmacy. Location:
Kumasi How To Apply For The Job
Kindly forward your cover letter and curriculum vitae with copies of any relevant certifications and licenses to: [email protected]
Or CALL: 0203-727141 ALL INTERESTED APPLICANTS MUST RESIDE IN KUMASI TO TAKE UP THIS ROLE. Closing Date:
14 February, 2022 ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.