A new private hospital located in Kumasi is seeking to recruit the following staff for immediate employment.
• URGENT Position: Medical Officer/Resident Doctor
– A physician, general practitioner or Specialist OB/GYN – (Preferably full time)
– A senior nurse with considerable experience in nursing management; DDN level would be an advantage but not essential.
• Midwives and Theatre Nurses
– with considerable experience – Diploma or Degree Nurses (with valid pin)
• Nursing Officer/Staff Nurses
(with a valid pin)
• URGENT Position: Medical or Physician Assistants
with considerable experience. A PA or MA with a Nursing background would be an advantage.
• Accountants/ Accounts clerks
– experience of working in a hospital or similar environment will be an advantage.
• Biomedical Scientists and Laboratory Technologists
– capable of running a medical laboratory independently.
- Minimum of Diploma in Business Studies, with good communication skills, able to use IT for reports and presentations.
• Office manager / Administrator
– BSc (Human resource), good communication skills, able to use IT for reports and presentations, good knowledge in filing. Marketing experience will be a great advantage.
• Sonographer/ultrasound technician/ECG operator
with considerable experience – University graduate preferred.
• URGENT Position: Pharmacists, dispensing technicians and Medicine counter assistants
with considerable experience in hospital or community Pharmacy.
• URGENT Position: NHIS Claims officers
– with considerable experience. A dispensary/pharmacy technician assistant background would be an advantage for this role. NOTE:
All candidates should be registered with Ghana Medical Association, Nurses & Midwifery Council, Pharmacy Council, Health and Allied Sciences or the appropriate regulatory council or association in Ghana. Location:
Kumasi How To Apply For The Job
Kindly forward your cover letter and curriculum vitae with copies of the relevant certifications and licenses to: [email protected] ALL ROLES ARE LOCATED IN KUMASI Closing Date:
10 December, 2020 ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.