Halcom Management Services are looking for dynamic, customer-focussed personnel for a new state of the art hospital facility in Accra, Ghana scheduled to open in the second quarter 2021.
Facilities and services provided include emergency unit, surgical, medical, paediatric and maternity wards, cath lab, urology, renal, ophthalmology, theatres, radiology, pathology, physiotherapy, pharmacy and diet therapy. Job Title:
Hospitality Attendant RESPONSIBILITIES:
• The primary responsibility is to render and promote quality patient care in a safe, pleasant and organised environment, in accordance with hospital policies and standards and to assist the registered and or enrolled nurse.
• The main task of the hospitality attendant is to help maintain the hygiene and comfort of the patient and to assist with routine ward housekeeping. This is a non-nursing role. Qualification Required & Experience JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Post-school work experience in a private hospital will be an advantage.
• Experience in the Hospitality industry would be an advantage
• Good English verbal communication skills with patients, relatives and team members
• Able to exercise sound judgment and show initiative and able to understand and follow instructions
• Knowledge of appropriate use and care of ward equipment Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form. Click Here To Apply Online Closing Date:
11 January, 2021