Hotel Manager Reports to: Supervises:
All hotel staff Summary of Position:
• This position manages the day-to-day operations of the entire hotel. The Manager’s prime responsibility is the management of the room inventory; for maximizing hotel occupancy and profit through rate optimization, support and communicate sales and marketing efforts to staff, and quality guest service. The position has managerial authority and decision making discretion with respect to purchasing, facility management, hiring and firing; training and reviewing staff performance; and creating performance goals and incentives. The Hotel Manager will develop quarterly departmental goals, and will guide the staff to ensure action plans are implemented to achieve them. The Hotel Manager must set the example for staff to deliver a standard of service and presentation that meets guests' needs and expectations. Essential Functions:
• Primarily accountable for administration of hotel operations and the implementation of service standards in order to maximize guest and employee satisfaction.
• Directly responsible for rate and room inventory management
• Direct hotel staff in enforcing and maintaining existing procedures to ensure operational compliance.
• Perform the responsibility of all hotel job descriptions if required.
• Review weekly schedules for conformity.
• Oversee training for all new employees.
• Coordinate all staff orientation and training by utilizing approved job descriptions, employee manual, new hire checklistetc
• Monitor progress and ongoing service standards of all staff.
• Perform periodic performance reviews as directed.
• Assist and train staff on the property management system.
• Oversee purchasing of goods, services and supplies within established budgets.
• Recruit and hire qualified personnel in conformity with hiring guidelines established Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in hotel management or any related field
• 3 years’ experience working in a similar position Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Ability to perform the responsibilities of all hotel job descriptions.
• Excellent computer skillsand willingness to learn new property management software systems as required.
• Works well under pressure; maintains control even in the most difficult situations. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
All resumes should be sent to this email address: [email protected]
with the position being applied for as the reference Closing Date:
16 February, 2022